1. Our photo shoot location is aesthetically pleasing
2. Natural daylight in our photo shoot locationBoth The Loft and The Playground feature large windows and high ceilings. Not only does this give an incredible sense of freedom, but it also creates beautiful, natural light. The huge, open spaces encourage creativity, and to make the most of the light, we used great colours on the walls. Even on a drizzly autumn day, you can get away from it all. For example, try reflection photography with reflective objects, and combine daylight with one or more studio lights.
3. Various nooks for endless variety
When designing the studios, I took different nooks and crannies into account. Whether you come to shoot for a furniture brand, a jewellery brand, a beauty brand or just a fashion shoot: we understand your need for variety. For instance, we have set up beautiful dining corners for a homely atmosphere, a cozy corner with a daybed, some beautiful built-in wall cabinets with lovely accessories and much more. Moreover, our see-through pieces in different (wall) colours offer all the space you need to get creative.
4. Designer furniture in our photo shoot location
We like to unburden you as much as possible during your shoot. That is why we provide a clothes rack and professional dry cleaner. This is particularly handy for fashion shoots, where models wear many different sets. Or maybe you have a business photo shoot and would like to hang out your outfits wrinkle-free.
6. A neutral colour palette for an indoor location photo shootThe Loft features an earthy, laid back colour palette of beige, sand, black and off white. Against this, the beautiful natural materials used stand out even more. Because we have kept the colours calm, you will really come into your own. The focus is really on you or your brand. And against that neutral palette, it is great to work with bright, rich shades. Want something different? Then opt for The Playground. Here you will find a Miami holiday inspired colour theme with beautiful pastel shades.
7. Unlimited coffee and tea and the nicest hotspots nearby
Our hosts are on hand to tip you off about fun hotspots in the photo shoot location area. We have plates and cutlery, so you can choose to take away or order. We also offer unlimited coffee and tea: you can also make your oat cappu with us.
8. Add depth and dimension to your footage thanks to our photo location
At Atelier Oost Amsterdam, we are known for our unique and impressive staircases. In both The Loft and The Playground, you will find various staircases to add depth to your images. You can pose on, next to and in front of the stairs in various ways: the possibilities are endless. In The Playground, you will even find a staircase that you can change at the bottom!
Your make-up artist and/or hair stylist can also indulge in both studios. Make use of the large, wide tables in our rooms and work with the natural daylight for a flawless look. The studios also feature chairs with different seating heights. The Playground features a separate room perfect for make-up and hair: so feel free to bring a larger team!
10. A source of creativity and stimulation
As if all the above were not enough, both spaces are a real boost to your creative energy. When you step into The Loft, you find yourself in a large, open oasis of calm. Let your creativity flow through the urban chic New York city feel, and go for stylish imagery. Or step inside The Playground and discover the setting of your dreams, as if moving through a big, pastel-coloured cloud. Taking photos and videos in Atelier Oost Amsterdam's spaces can't help but bring up countless ideas.